Wednesday, December 21, 2016

12 Broadway Songs You Must Listen To

Yes, I know, this list doesn't have much to do with a writing/reading blog. Well, I suppose, it has to do with songwriting, so I guess it relates to my blog. Now that we've cleared that up, here are 12 broadway show tunes(in no peculiar order) that were written so perfectly that you must listen to.






1.) "One Step Closer" from The Little Mermaid 


2.) " Lullaby of Broadway" from 42nd Street


3.) "Proud of Your Boy" from Aladdin


4.) "If Only(Quartet)" from The Little Mermaid


5.) "Defying Gravity" from Wicked


6.) "Cell Block Tango" from Chicago 


7.) "Alexander Hamilton" from Hamilton


8.) "The Stepsisters Lament" from Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella


9.) "A Million Miles Away" from Aladdin


10.) "I'll Cover You" from Rent


11.) "The Phantom of the Opera" from The Phantom of the Opera


12.) "Light My Candle" from Rent



So, there you have it.Now, go on, and let them quickly take over your life and destroy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment